Monday, December 2, 2013

Introducing My LES Member Benefit #2 [Video]

LES (USA & Canada)
Dear Seth,

With the link below, you can access my monthly video in which I share with you the 2nd of what I consider to be a "Top 10 Benefit" of LES membership. After watching the video, please contact me at rlevine@kirkland.com if you have any questions or comments. And, if you have not done so already, please go to www.les2014meetings.org and register for our 2014 Mid-Year Meeting in New York and our 2014 Annual Meeting in San Francisco. Early bird discounts are still available.

 

Watch this month's video below.

 

Member Benefit 2 Video

 

 

Warm regards,

 

Russell 

 

Russell Levine
President, LES (USA & Canada)
Partner, Kirkland & Ellis
This email was sent to seth.t.chase@gmail.com by membership@les.org |  
LES (USA & Canada) | 1800 Diagonal Road | Suite 280 | Alexandria | VA | 22314

No comments:

Post a Comment